Welcome to the Wells Family Blog! We want to continue to share with you the amazing journey that God has called us to as we try to live ON PURPOSE and ON MISSION in a world that says to do otherwise.

If it seems that the blog is changing and "under construction" at times then it is just a reflection of our family life... We are working hard to find our "new normal", so please hang in there and keep checking back!

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10







Friday, June 24, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Hey guys! I'm posting from Georgia as I wait for the girls to fly into Atlanta later this afternoon. I am staying with a sweet family that is anticipating the arrival of a nine year old boy that they are hosting. The anticipation is killing me :)
There are 29 kids coming over and I'm sure that after 20 - 29 hours of travel they will be exhausted! Please pray for them and pray that customs will go smooth and quickly so that I can get our girls to Florida on time. Hopefully next time I post I will have some great pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment