Welcome to the Wells Family Blog! We want to continue to share with you the amazing journey that God has called us to as we try to live ON PURPOSE and ON MISSION in a world that says to do otherwise.

If it seems that the blog is changing and "under construction" at times then it is just a reflection of our family life... We are working hard to find our "new normal", so please hang in there and keep checking back!

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10







Sunday, June 19, 2011

IMMEASURABLY BLESSED!

These are my parents!  I have AWESOME parents.  But today I am focusing on my Dad because today  is 
Father's Day!

I certainly never did anything to earn the father that God chose for me... 

My Dad is faithful and strong.
He is kind and thoughtful. 
He has always done whatever it takes to provide for his family.
My Dad was NOT afraid to serve his country despite the great risks it involved.
He has ALWAYS loved his family, unwaveringly.
I am proud to say that He is a man seeking DILIGENTLY after God's own heart.
My Dad has loved and taken care of my Mom for 44 years.
He raised three kids and continues to be deeply involved in our lives.
And now, he works hard to pass the family heritage onto each of his grandkids.
My Dad is a man of great integrity and character and love!

Thank you Dad for being You!


I think it is in large part thanks to the relationship I share with my Dad that I was able to see the right qualities in the man that I chose to marry... Ty.  
But never did I realize over 21 years ago that Ty would be such an AMAZING Dad.  I am so grateful for the way he just showers each of his children with limitless love.  My kids have never lived a day where they have not heard from their Dad, 
"you are wonderful or... 
I love you or... 
you are beautiful or.... 
you make me so proud to be your Dad."  
Ty loves his kids (and me) with his whole life... He keeps nothing back.  
And on top of all that he continually points us to our heavenly father as he takes his responsibility to lead spiritually, very seriously.  

Thank you Ty for far surpassing any expectations I might have had for the father of my children... 
You are amazing! 


Now as if that wasn't enough...
When I married Ty, I got the undeserved privilege of having another INCREDIBLE father in my life.  

David Wells has all the same qualities that my Dad and Ty have...

Strength and love and kindness mark his life.
He pursues his God faithfully and consistently and passionately.
He loves his family fiercely.
And he leads us all purposefully.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE TREMENDOUS DADS IN MY LIFE!

Finally thank you to my Heavenly Father who blesses me immeasurably!











No comments:

Post a Comment